always finding creative ways to make learning fun. Follow me @tone.n.lity for some videos
Diploma in Music
Bachelor of Music
24 years teaching experience
Music & arts
No awards available
I have been teaching graded for Piano Examination and the majority of my students score Merit and Distinction for the 22 years. ; I have experience teaching one on one piano lessons to young children as young as three and a half years old.
Photos and Videos
1. Conduct classroom intructions for 3-8 students aged 2-7 years old in music skills from different cultural backgrounds. 2. Prepare private students for the AMEB, ABRSM and Trinity for piano graded exam. 3. Conduct ensemble in the class 4. Liaise with parents in relation to the progress of students
1. Conduct private lessons for students from aged 4 onwards. 2. Prepare report card twice a year. 3. Prepare students for concert performance.
1. Conduct one on one lessons in Brisbane State School, coaching students from aged 4 to 12 years old 2. Prepare students for concert performance
1. Conduct classroom lessons as young as aged 2 to 7 years old. 2. Conduct one on one lessons and prepare students for ABRSM graded piano exam. 3. Participate in SMART programme by preparing and equipping students to sit for 2 grades a year for ABRSM Graded Exam. 4. Liaise with parents in relation to the students' progress
1. Conduct mainly one on one piano lessons. 2. Prepare students for concert performances.
I had the opportunity to participate in performance seminars twice a year and a concert tour as a choir member in the Malaysian Embassy of Canada. I have achieved High Distinction in Piano Performance
I had the privilege to produce my own CD production with the Music Production student for my final year project which I have gained tremendous experience in producing CD and understanding sound recording. I have achieved academic distinction in contemporary Art Musicianship, conduction and Australian Music Scene.